20090704

My 90th

It's 1:03 in the morning and I can't type.
Mostly because I'm super tired.
Actually, completely because I'm super tired.

Fuck i'm tired.
haha

My stomach hurts, my throat hurts, my ears burn, my nuts itch, my house is hot, my pillows are lumpy.
I feel like my insides are cold, and I burped and it tasted like bacon.

TacoBell has this new bacon potato burrito.
Exquisite, haha

let's share one, yes, dollie?
(and yes, Dollie, i'm talking about /you/ since I'm not allowed to call anyone else dollie.)

"when it's an obscure amount I always seem to move back down
the thought of never knowing always seems to freak me out."
the butterfly room- sleepyhead

I'm pretty sure that /all/ music is about /you/ dollie.
Because you've made my mind think about you all the time.
why?

Why did you invade my mind like this, Riley?
I love it, but it's crazy.

I may or not post in the next week or so, I'm going to be in Vegas.
that's pretty much a good thing.

good god, that quote catches me every time she says it:
the thought of never knowing always seems to freak me out.

ANYWAY. I'm going to try to sleep, we'll see how that works out.
(hopefully /hella/ good)
byebye, children.
see you in a weeks

hope it stays like this forever,
Ryan Dilks

No comments:

Post a Comment