20090706

Day 31: Eyes made of moonlight

I'm still in CA.
I'm not sure how to feel about that...

Last night I went up to Griffith observatory with my mom and some of her friends.
I might as well have been alone.
I looked out over the edge and saw the LA skyline...
And I was alone.
Everyone else had disappeared.
I could only this of how beautiful she is, compared to the city lights.
She won that contest.
I turned around to see the stars.
I was still alone...
I started to cry.

It was then that I noticed the security guard telling me that they were shutting down, and I had to leave like everyone else.

Then I realized that... I /am/ the jealous type.
But not with my girlfriend talking to other guys.

I'm jealous of friends who get to see their "Person" every day, or even every week.
-sigh-

No comments:

Post a Comment