20090702

The butterfly room

RDoll:Wow. The way life always works itself out at the last minute for me... It's amazing. I still love /you/ know that I will forever. Pinky promise. You called me an asshole, which I needed. You implied that you still love me too, and... yeah... that's enough for me. I love you.

ABalls:Thank you for reminding me that no matter how bad I fuck up, I'll always have a friend who loves me in you. That's amazing and I'm truly blessed. I love you.

KPal: You put up with my shit /every/ day? wow. You're fucking hilarious, too. (: I love you

CMars: You too, I've known you for 4 years, and every single one of them I've relied on you to listen to me bitch and moan. haha yay. I love you.

D2Dusk: You, my friend. Good job meeting the boy of your dreams. I love you. You're a real inspiration to me, no joke. haha, you seriously listen to me talk about my people problems all day. For reals, man: i love you.

bemdog: I've never met you (yet) But thank you for writing music to keep me reminded that I'm /not/ alone. I love you

The rest of the world: I love you all. Yes, even you TX, despite my better judgement.

,RyanThomasDilks

1 comment: