20090715

Day 32: I only have three talents

None of them are easily showcased in a talent show.

Number One:
I have this AWESOME talent for ruining everything in four words or less.
This time I did it with "I need advice"
Of FUCKING course, right?
I made a personal vow to myself: I live my OWN life.
Kathy, x!, Christine, Cousin.
You all get to hear about it, still.
(more censored than EVER)
But I'm no longer asking for help/ advice.

Number Two:
I can paint amazing pictures with words.
"The only reason I still believe in God is because I like having someone to blame"
at every turn.
Every chance I get, I'm poetic.
Why?
Because i'm cursed.
Fuck it, it makes me special.
Even though sometimes it comes to ruin me*
at other times, it helps me succeed**
Either way, there's no denying this talent.

Number Three:
I can take the blame like a pro.
Everything is my fault, if you need it to be.
The problem is, when it really IS my fault, I turn to God.
So I guess I'm not /that/ good at it.
Fuck it, I'm good enough.

So there you have it: The thing I'm best at, The thing I hate the most, and the thing I'm most proud of***

I love you, kiddies.
I'll give you an (almost) instant update, tomorrow.
this may be the most life-changing night ever.

Goodnight room, goodnight moon,
RyanThomasDilks

*See: "The REAL Me"
**See: "And there it is"
***Not necessarily in order.

1 comment:

  1. XD You're extremely awesome, as well as poetic, did you know that? :D

    ReplyDelete