20090727

it had very little to do with meaning it

Schools going to start again soon.
I'm excited.
I feed off of teenage drama.
But I'm NOT excited to stop this rumor from spreading.
The one that's already spreading.

No thank you.

time is falling, fast.
But for some reason, not fast enough.
I miss the classrooms, even.
I know that sounds weird.
But I'm not a nerd, I just miss school.
The security of being nestled in an 8 hour block of violence and curse words.
It gives me a certain thrill.

I love it.

Not only that.
How about lunch with the boys?
Talking shit about various people.
How about kicking some ass?
I miss everything, there are certain things about being in highschool that i love.

Like the fact that every day for me seems to be another scene in some shitty Romantic-Comedy that takes place at Ontario HighSchool, where I'm the main character some days, and a utility character the next.
But for some reason, no matter the scene, the movie runs on MY soundtrack.
I love it.

God, having people cheat off my test papers, shooting dirty looks at people.
The Freshman Protection Program.
My apprentice.
Everything is so... fun and dramatic.
I think that makes me weird.
ha!

But once again, we go back to the ONE peice of drama I don't want spreading.
Ever.
And that's YOU, aurora.
We don't want your name circulating.
So I'll do my best to keep it from happening, okay?
I pinky promise.
<3

I miss you, Ontario High.

(even if i miss YOU more.)

1 comment:

  1. High school is perhaps the best and worst place on earth.

    ReplyDelete