20090922

This is Forever!

New songggg.
Y3Y me!
The album is written completely.

Open your eyes babe.
Look up from the ground.
Every day you're spending makes another come around.
I know you say I need you more, You've opened up the door.
We're stepping inside.

And I am you hero!
I will not let you go.
I am your friend.
Save me.
Baby save me.
I am your hero!
I will not let you die alone.
Oh no.
It's day one, forgive forget that we're apart,
I know it's hard to heal my heart.
But You are my...

OH! It feels SO nice.
And I swear I only did it twice
[I am your hero] (x3)

I am your hero.
I am your friend.

They will not take you from me.
Open your eyes, look around and see.
Life is what happens when you're dragging around
They will only find us if we open our mouths
You are my girl.
And I am your lover.
This is right now.
And this is forever.

Here we sit, we're counting stars.
I just don't know you are.
I am your hero.
I am your friend.
If this is forever,
I won't let it end.

I know I never said this but you're the world to me,
And though I never meant it I said you're not for me.
And I don't want to hurt you,
But you're trying to tear me apart.
But now and only now as they're dragging me away.
There's something that I've always wanted to hear you say and that's,
I don't want this to be
The last time that you see me.
But if we can't stand it
I guess all hope's abandoned.

This is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment