20090905

The (almost) complete SecretList

#1: I have a strong Oedipal complex

#2: I'm afraid I might be anorexic

#3: i'm a closet racist.

#4: I only believe in god so that I have someone to blame

#5: I tell disgusting lies for the attention

#6: I told my mom to cancel therapy because I was fine. I was really just afraid of being exploited.

#7: I cheated on shelby two times with three girls

#8: [censored]

#9: the only reason I didn't pass spanish is because I let my friend have my final exam

#10: [censored]

#11: I sleep with my TV on because I'm afraid of the dark.

#12: I sold naked pictures of my ex to buy Jamba Juice for Riley

#13: I'm a HUGE hypocrite

#14: [censored]

#15: I proposed to a girl while drunk

#16: I only have one testicle.

#17: I have a friend in elementary who thinks I'm dead.

#18: i've had 911 called on me, twice.

#19: I've sent random girls naked pictures of random guys.

#20: I hate looking in the mirror every morning.

#21: I've never prayed for my own personal gain

#22: [censored]

#23: I'm not nearly as happy as I pretend to be at school.

#24: I told the truth to Riley more than i tell the truth to myself

#25: [censored]

#26: I make fun of people out of jealousy.

#27: I have a strong attraction to bitchy girls

#28: I've probably used you more than once.

#29: [censored]

#30: I've taken pictures up girls skirts at school on more than one occasion.

#31: I took the drugs out of my friends back pocket when he was caught with them.

#32: [censored]

#33: I faked it when we had phone sex.

#34: [censored]

#35: It kills me to see Destiny happy.

#36: [censored]

#37: My neice is the only person to have heard me sing

#38: The friend from elementary who thinks I'm dead still talks to me. I pretend to be someone else.

#39: I once masturbated in a tattoo parlor.

#40: I recycle love notes.

#41: I'm gay for x!

#42: I used to tell her Demi is pretty so that she hurt me. I'm masochistic

#43: [censored]

#44: I'm stifling my depression so that I can keep on feeling alone

#45: I'm embarrassed about my bipolar, that's why I don't have medication for it.

#46: I tell her to have fun, but I really hope she has a shitty time.

#47: [censored]

#48: I tell myself every night what a bitch TX was, but when I remind myself of the truth, I miss her.

#49: I can't go through 10 minutes without wondering if I'm still smothering her. I haven't talked to her in hours.*

#50: I think I might really be God.

#51: Sometimes I reply to myself on GroupHug so that I don't feel so alone, but when I read it and /remember/ that it was me, i realize that it didn't work.

#52: I lie simply to keep my mind away from the truth

#53: I keep texting her "On accident"

#54: [censored]

#55: I hate when i'm reading my secret list, and I realize that 82% of them have been about myself.

#56: I lost weight, I really /am/ anorexic.

#57: I've had a strong sexual attraction to every english teacher of mine since 3rd grade.

#58: [censored]

#59: Stop saying she's a bitch. You aren't any better. You're fucking WORSE. you never gave me a chance to explain. That's why I hate you TX

#60: [censored]

#61: [censored]

#62: Whenever I see a group of little kids, I wish I was one of them.

#63: Whether I'm single or not, I'll always get turned on when a random girl checks me out.

#64: This day is much easier than I honestly expected.

#65: i let down the one person i told myself i wouldnt let down

#66: My mom's boyfriend is the perfect guy.

#67: I just lied to Kathy so that she would be happy for me.

#68: I've written 3 break up songs special for Riley, just in case.**

#69: <- I never want to try it.

#70: Schizography.blogspot.com/tell-me-im-a-bad-man.html

#71: I'm such a peaceful person, that the only thing that makes me mad is when that FUCKING mushroom tells me my princess is in another castle.

#72: when we started talking, i started crying. this is the happiest ive ever been***

* Was true until we broke up
** We made up that night, and I erased them
*** Of course I wish I had never written that one

1 comment:

  1. I really #41. I remember the day you showed me half this list. :)

    I dig the other half.

    ReplyDelete