20090926

I'm a word that no one ever wants to say.

"Smile," she says. I smile and laugh, "Alright, I'm smiling." She looks at my smile and laughs too, "Good smile, Ryan." It looks goofy. I know it does, I did it on purpose. She hugs me and starts walking away, "Good luck on the test, boy."
I shiver.

5minutes earlier.

J! walks up to me in the hallway before history. Just like she does every day. But today something is different, she knows it. "Hey Ryan," she says, and frowns, staring at my wrist, "why did you do it?" I shake my head and try to hide the scar, "Do what?" she isn't fooled. She grabs my hand and twists it so that my wrist is pointing up. "That. Why?" I shake my head again and she slaps me,"No, Ryan. Tell me."
"It's nothing, it was an accident."
"Bullshit, boy." Her voice and her eyes give me the same feeling.
I now feel both guilty and horny.
"J! it-"
"Don't lie. Why did you do it." there wasn't a question mark. Her voice remained the same. I frown. "I don't know why i did it. I felt like shit. I regret it."
"Damn straight you regret it." she kisses my wrist and looks at me, I'm still frowning. "Smile."
I shake my head. "Smile, Ryan." I pull my wrist away and look her in the eyes. Gorgeous. "Smile," She says. I smile and laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment