20090906

My tongue has now become a platform for your lies.

I'm stuck here in between the shadows of my yesterday.
i want to get away.
I need to get away.

It is 12:37PM.
My father is still asleep.
He woke up for a half hour at around 9 this morning.
Then he fell back asleep.
It is just like any other sunday.
I am a sinner, because I am not at church.
Ryan Thomas Dilks, Sinning Bastard.

I'm half convinced that I'm destined for someone I not only don't know, but someone who doesn't like me at all.

I am NOT a bad person.
Kathy told me that.
Amy told me that.
Chloe told me otherwise.
Chloe told me I did not used to be a bad person.
But I have become one.
Ryan Thomas Dilks, Sinning Bastard Who Is Also A Bad Person.

It's a three day weekend.
God has blessed me with an extra day to sit at home, lazy and too thin.
No life.
No hope.
I can sit here and marinate in my thoughts.
Ryan Thomas Dilks, Sinning Poetic Genius.

Do you know what I hate?
People who think that birds make cute pets.
People who misuse the word "Ironic"
People who try and force their beliefs on me.
The word "Abnormalities"
Improper Fractions.
Teachers that don't understand the material they are teaching.
People who tell me they "Did their best" after they failed me.
People who tell me they "Will be here if I ever need to talk about anything" After I CLEARLY just stated that I'm fine.
Blimpies. [sandwich shop]

I'm just a big cauldron of sadness, aren't I?
yep.

Ryan Thomas Dilks, Sinning Poetic Cauldron of Hate and Sadness.

1 comment: