20090903

Sometimes I write songs in the shower.

Sometimes I forget what my place is in this world,
so, filled with regret, I stick myself in girls.
I wish I could tell you that I think you're what I need
But I can't, so I shake my head, and I bleed.

Chorus:
I only hope that forever isn't so long as it seems
Because to me, forever isn't all it's cracked up to be.
I think I can have you, so please let me know I can't
I want you right now, girl, in my hands in my hands.

This is not what I want to do with my life
But I don't have another choice, until tonight,
When I see you undressing through your window.
I'm watching you, but I'll never let you know.
Woah!

Chorus.

Theres only one place left to go
if you don't want to feel alone.
It's somewhere hidden, in relief and regret
I could tell you where to find it, but It's so easy to forget.
Just take your knife and place it against the wall
Cut a hole, watch the foundation fall.
When it's big enough for you to step in.
When it's the right size, step inside step inside

Chorus.

1 comment: