20110426

I'm Supposed to Be In Love.

May 21st is when the rapture is supposed to start. Thats kind of a shitty thing to have happen, right? Just... God come down and tell us who's right and who's wrong? To have the supreme being and controller of all that is holy tell a bunch of human beings that they were all sinners and deserved to die and burn in hell. The way I see it, I'm okay with going to hell. I think that it'd be okay to be punished, since I made a lot of mistakes in this life and I've sinned a lot. I sort of deserve it. I think I'd be more happy that I didn't just die than anything. I think that punishment, even eternal punishment would be okay. It's not really that big a deal. I've spent a large portion of my life being punished, and that's alright. We all make mistakes, but there is no definitive right, and there is no eternal wrong, so who's to really say that I've made any mistakes? I'm a virgin, so I haven't done all that premarital sex mumbo-jumbo. Of course, I spent a lot of months being a total asshole to a lot of really good people, but at the same time, I've been SUCH a nice guy.

And if you missed the heaping amounts of sarcasm in that post... Nobody can help you.
Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment