20110422

First with your hands, then with your mouth.

I am sitting in the middle of the field not doing anything in particular when you walk up to me, and I'm wondering why you chose me to walk up to, but you walked up to me. I must have looked lonely because you sat by me, but I wasn't lonely, I must have just looked that way.

You came out to me.

Why does everyone come out to me?
It's not like he just came out to me, he told me he liked me.
I have known him since I was a freshman and he told me he liked me.
He doesn't even know I like dudes.

But you came out to me. You sat with me and held my hand and told me that you were gay and you were attracted to me and I said that I accepted it and embraced it and that I knew. You looked surprised that I knew but I knew. And I would love you to be here right now because maybe it's my turn to come out, but I guess it's not and I have a girlfriend but I'm gay for you. And in reality you did not sit by me on the field or hold my hand because I guess thats where my mind places us, but you did tell me you were gay and I did know that and you did tell me your real name, which I also knew, but that wasn't really the point because I didn't really give a shit and I still don't. But i'm here for you and I want you to know that I love you, and you're dead but I want you to know that I love you. But you won't ever know it because you are dead. But oh well because one day I'll be dead too and I guess that's how life goes and theres someone else I'm gay for and I think I might also love and theres a girl I've been dating for 8 months who I think I might also love but you're you and I'm me and that's it and that's good enough I guess...

But I think I'd rather you be alive.
Because I wan't you to know that I love you.

1 comment: