20110424

I'm Happy Just Because.

I saw a girl today at Knotts whose shirt said "God Loves Everyone." and I felt like nailing her right then and there. See, I hate people who hate. Hatred is so fucking weak, and so many people at my school are afraid of gays. Whereas I (no shit) Love Faggots. <3

Theres a hermaphrodite at my school without a name, well, she has a name, but we'll call her M. M fell in love with me a long time ago, and I adored it. M liked that I was tolerant. That's most peoples favorite part about me. Anyway, everyone hates her. because she's different, and it sucks to see that.

I have a twenty-something year old, who despite having a boyfriend, is totally attracted to me, and I'm pretty attracted back, He loves me for reasons I can't even fathom, since he's known me for a while. Anyway, I support happiness. And everyone should.

Love always: Ryan Dilks.

ps. I fucking hate quinceneras.

2 comments:

  1. Because I had an awkward time last night, attending my first one. I guess I don't hate them, I just wish they were easier for people like me. (Super-crackers)

    ReplyDelete