20090425

Day TwentyOne: Hit me.

Black Jack, 21.
It's either a game of skill or one of luck, depending on how you play.
So is life.
You either learn to play, or you wait for your time to come, either way, you can succeed and you can fail.
See, life is a gamble.
One choice that you make opens up 1,000 new ones right ahead of you.
You can only make the right one.
There are no wrong choices in life, as they all open up a new window.

I'm way too insightful...
Not even just ^ that.
theres more about tonight that's really made me realize that I have a gift...
A gift of finding the truth where it's hidden.

What does that make me?

Am I God?
Am I a boy?
Am I Even?
Am I odd?
Am I an asker/seeker/finder?

The real answer is none of the above.

I am Ryan Thomas Dilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment