20090420

day Nineteen. and I have smoked away my pride

Ryan:
I'm not over her yet... I should be, but I'm not.
We broke up because of ME.
I was the reason.
I know and she does too.
I never deserved her at all.
But I want her back so badly, she's the only thing keeping me alive.
She keeps using the word break.
I hope she's right.
I pray to God that she comes back to me.
I'm still in love with her.

But Dilks:
I'm not over her yet.
Nothing about her, I'm still hopelessly in love with this girl.
But we're done because I hurt her...
I didn't know how to take no for an answer, I suppose...
but this.. this Dallas kid.
I don't know...
I want her to be happy...
but at the same time, secretly, I want him to be a bigger douche than I was.
Not so that she get's hurt.
But so that she sees how good Ryan really is.
Because she's worked Dilks to the bone, and I'm nearly gone.
needless to say.
I'm also still in love with her.

,[Ryan]Dilks
This ^ is the one I prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment