20090416

day eighteen; what do those hissy-fits teach you except how to cry, pussy, cry?

So, I went to therapy this morning.
I dunno, It's always noce to talk to someone about things and not feel inhibited.
I also took a personality disorder test today.
I might be Histrionic.
At least, I read up on it and it SOUNDS like me.
God, I love food.
That's why we're gonna eat diner soon.
I also love this band.
And this song in particular.
It's about being obsessive... Like in a relationship
You should listen to it, it's got the greatest lyrics in the world.

-after dinner-

Do you know what's odd?
The fact that I noticed how my left arm does things on it's own sometimes...
Not like... majorly, but the fingers twitch a lot on that hand, and sometimes while I'm walking, it moves up and traces on my chest without me thinking about it.
I would kill for it to rain right now.
I love the rain.
Not like, in a depressed way, but I just do.
-shiver-

OHMAN, Mrs.White, I heard about you being worried this morning, I'm fine.
I was kinda sick for the past couple days, but I'm fine now.
"there's a man assigned to me, and he checks on my sta-b-i-lity."
^maxbemis
He's a freaking role model.
Well, he's mine at least.
He's a genius...
and he's beaten drugs and a lot of other things too.
He got married the other day.
is that weird that I can tell you a lot of details about his wedding to Sherri Dupree?
started at 6
got married in an abandoned church in spain
he got in an argument with his brother during the wedding
he played the song "cemetary" for her as his vows.

awesome right?

i'm a super-fan of that man.
-shiver-
I'm pretty sure that's all for now...
No... philosophy, really.
just an update.
Much love

,RyanThomasDilks
ps. "No matter what, even if I take my meds and I heal myself I'll still be insane."
-Max Bemis

No comments:

Post a Comment