20090410

Day Seventeen: The teachers lable all us dreamers fools.

So.
Why?
Why is it that when everything looks good a single pebble has to hit our building in the right way that it causes it to fall?
Not just to me, this happens to EVERYONE.
And there's no way to make it stop.
I'd ask you to pray for me.
But who's going to hear it right?
I prefer not to SPEAK with God.
But to talk to Him.
Talking doesn't require a listener.
Only a talker.
So if you see me walking down the street talking to, seemingly, myself.
I'm not.
Just turn to the first person to call me crazy and say, "He's talking to God."
I'm saying, "God, rub your q-tip, yeah?"
God is saying, "Hm, I think I'm gonna go to sleep."
I'm saying, "God, are you even up there?"
God is saying, "I think I'll check out my Earth first, real quick."
And he leads people to believe he cares on accident.
Poor guy.

RyanDilks
(has it better off than God)

No comments:

Post a Comment