20090423

I wrote a song

Mmhm, sorry Mrs.White I don't always do the work in your class


Forgive: Forget, by Highschool low








it's day one forgive, forget that we're apart
I know it's dead, but hard to start.
And i'll keep writing empty love songs
and when I look into your face
I'm returned to the place
where everything is back the way it was.

Chorus:
There's no bridge, no chorus.
No hook will reach out for us.
and I'm stuck looking back into the night.
And all these empty feelings,
Stars crashing through our ceilings.
we are not to find our way back home,
cause this, we know, is where we both belong

And when the lights go out
I'm stuck staring at your mouth
Wheres a place that I can call my own?
this is how we find our seperate homes

Chorus(x2)

And take me out, and drop me off this is the end
And we can sleep in seperate beds.
But don't forget that you're my friend.
And when we're looking back
I hope that we can share a laugh
because we know this is where it all begins.

chorus

And when the stars go out,
I'm leaving here without a doubt,
and then we can go back and begin.

(faster now, look me in the eyes and mean it!)
Who told my life to be a fairy tale?
Who said I had to be so fair and pale?
And when did feelings turn into a song?
Who knew we'd love eachother all life long?
Philosopher; Tell me how I'm supposed to feel
when nothing else at all seems real.
if life is a dream
I won't be woken by the screams.

No comments:

Post a Comment