20090503

A song of obsession.

Something to bleed on (Less than a phenom) by Highschool low


And you said to let you go
But I said Oh fuck no
Because you dont wanna try me
Boy, breakups sure are hard
I burned my name in your front yard
Because you don't wanna try me
You say "Just stop" but give it a rest
I once more cop a feel of your breast.
Yes, you don't wanna try me.

Chorus: And I'd let you go but you don't wanna fall again
I'll let your parents know that you were killed by your best friend
But if you DARE to say you're done.
I'll cut you up, just the thought and I'm having fun

One more word and I'll tear your tongue right from your mouth
You said I was a better man, but the truth, girl, is I'm a louse
Don't you lie to me Argentina.
I won't stand to be less than a phenom
open the hangar here comes the plane
I saved all your pictures (But I scratched out the eyes) So I'm not in-fucking-sane.

Chorus.

(They pulled me apart stuck your name in my heart, don't be scared if I express this with a hug, a knife, a kiss) (x2)

I'll write you letters till i snap
You write restraining orders back
so many papers to keep me away
But they're torn so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment