20090521

I've nothing to give you, but you're all that I need.

Is it possible to fall in love at first sight?
I'm not saying that I have.
One of my friends thinks that he is,
I understand how much he likes this girl, but I don't think it's love at all.
He's never been the type to fall in love.

Someone described my words as romantic, and me as a hopeless romantic.
Someone said that a sheer sentence from me can woo a person into loving me.
The same exact person despises me, and used that as an insult.
But I see it as a compliment.
The problem is, I've never written an actual love letter.
I wrote plenty of romantic things in my last relationship, but never once a love letter.
And at this point in time, I have nobody to write one to.
Well, I do like this girl...
But she doesn't know it, she hasn't the slightest idea.
Yet I feel like telling her.
But I can't seem to verbalize it...

No comments:

Post a Comment