20090514

You've been led on, completely wrong, the whole time

We are flailing, but as hard as we may buck
the king of fools is still in place and fit to rule

Yes, Max Bemis is my hero.
that song is called "a Presidential Suite"

Rarrr, I'm done fighting.
I decided that, today.
I'm done, it's stupid.
She decided that too...
and it makes me happy.

I dunno, it's a waste of time and energy to fight all the time.

Theres a song that makes me freaking shiverrrrr

Plea, by say anything
(surprise surprise, right?)

CYRANO DE BERGERAC IS AN AWESOME PLAY

yes, (:
All of the above.

My friends (aftergiving me an intervention at lunch) said they wanna hang out this weekend.
They're looking out for me.
I love them so much.
<3

So, I was playing football in the quad during lunch today, and I hit alcott in the jaw, on accident.
Soz, broooo



.......VAGINAS!
"What did you say, Ryan?"
"My favorite state... virginia."


WooTWooT,
Ryandilks
(Maybe some day we, together can be, the king and queen of all I've seen)

No comments:

Post a Comment