20090829

Sometimes I think that the bitter in you, and the quitter in me is bigger than the both of us

Sometimes i wish you would leave me.
I'm not sick of you yet, is that as good as it gets?


I take it hard, it's hard to take.
I'm wide awake.
one more confession, discretion's not what i need to sell, i never needed a reason for keeping secrets from myself and now that's just how i tell i'm wide-awake i'll wreck this if i have to, tell me what good would that do, i'll wreck this if i have to.


By weekday, I am RyanThomasD!lks, 15 year old band-geek dumbass whore.
By weeknight, I am RyanThomasD!lks, 15 year old poet, professional liar.
On the weekends I am alone.
I suddenly have no life.
No friends.
Nothing to do.
Just me, the computer, and music.
And my phone.
But zero life whatsoever.
Fuck.

I always feel like there's some all-day party I wasn't invited to.
Hm.

1 comment: