20090828

she didn't know me

Are you single?"

"yes."

"Good, that means you're interested"

"What makes you think i'm not just honest?"

"Well, I hope you're honest, too. But you don't know me at ALL so the natural instinct would've been to lie. But since you must be interested, you told the truth and said you were single"

"What are the odds that I really am interested, and not simply honest?"

"95%"

"Maybe I fall into the other 5?"

"96%, you're still talking to me."

"haha, you're right, I am interested."

"Knew it."

"You sound like you get alot of practice, you aren't a womanizer right?"

"Not a womanizer.
MY name is Ryan Dilks and I'm just good at what I do, so I do what I'm good at"

"And you're good at getting girls?"

"No, i'm good at talking."

"And being interesting"

"Very."

"So you do this alot?"

"Not with girls"

"So you're gay?"

"Straight."

"Haha, well..."

"73% chance you're still interested"

"I fall into that 73%"

"Good, do you want to go out some time?"

"Too fast. I fall into the other 27%, bye."

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment