20090808

The end of summer.

It was a cold day of summer, and the freshmen were sitting inside of the auditorium waiting for orientation to start.
A young man walked slowly to the stage, and a light fell on him.
"Good Morning, freshmen" He announced, "My name is Ryan Thomas Dilks, and this school is horrible. But you guys aren't listening to me talk about the school, I'm here to talk about what summer is like once you get to highschool..."

My name is Ryan Thomas Dilks, and my summer was filled with love, hatred, violent threats, lies, and most recently, Fun.

Summer started like any other, hurrying out of school, to run home and start it. Getting home was the fun part, The Girl Across The Way wanted to hang out. And I like The Girl Across The Way. So we hung out. Talked, mostly. Got to know eachother... I thought I was in love...
CRASH.
BURN.
(i have no name, i don't exist)
Still, a pretty average summer.
And then I remembered HER.
We "dated" for two months, and in those two months:
I kissed her (Sorta)
I loved her
I got in a fight with TX#2
and with TX#1
CRASH.
BURN.
She's over me, she says.
We can still be friends, she says.*
So to heal my pain (And to celebrate my fathers birthday) I go to disneyland.
While I'm at disneyland, I like to take full advantage of the fact that there are girls there, right?
So i'm sitting there, enjoying my meal.
I stand up and I'm carrying my soda, you following me so far?
Now, imagine this as if you were watching it in a movie:
I throw my trash away and go to take a drink of my "Large Orange Fanta" I glance at hot girl#4852 and she smiles at me.
I move my soda back down, swallow, and start to walk away...

My knee hits the cup, and my "Large Orange Fanta" spills all over the floor.
Hot Girl#4852 is laughing at me.
FML

So we get on indiana jones.
It's night.
The ride breaks down and stops in the DARKEST FUCKING PART OF THE RIDE.
Quick list of my fears, in order:
The dark
Dying alone
The future
Clowns
so when I'm stuck on the pitch black part of the ride, its no surprise that I go into a panic.
That's NOT the worst part.

Guess who's sitting near me, while i have this freakout.

hot girl#4852

FML.

I love summer.
My name is Ryan Thomas Dilks, and I'm about to eat a breakfast burrito.

*She lied.

1 comment: