20110501

How To Save Someones Life, While Simultaneously Killing Them.

1. Let Them Know That They Are Not Alone.

She changes her relationship status on Facebook to "Single." There is no lack of comments from perverted guys who want her to make love to them, and kiss them and touch them. She has been single for a week, when they broke up, she told me. Anyway, all these guys suddenly hit on her and she is disgusted, she tells me she is disgusted. I tell her it's cause she's pretty. She tells me I shouldn't have a girlfriend. I tell her that I'm sorry, but I'm in love. A year ago I would have dated her, but now I have a girlfriend and I'm in love with her. So she is single now, and nearly every guy wants her except for the one that she wants and when I tell her that I know how it feels to be able to have the world, when all you want is a marble. And she said that everyone knows how it feels. I gave her a hug and we fell down. My hand hurt, but oh well, because she's my friend and I care about her. But I have a girlfriend and I'm in love. But she doesn't like that fact. Oh well. We all want things we can't have.

2. Grab Their Hand, Kiss Their Cheek and Be There.

One time, I thought I was going to die, and I expected to die, but I didn't die and that's okay. I was just really, very sick, but I didn't die. I was just sick. I never really wanted to die, I was too weak to accept death, I'm always going to want to die later, especially if I am dying. I'm always going to want something to be different and therefore I want to die later. I don't really think anyone wants to die. I think that there are some people who are less afraid of dying, but I don't think that anyone is okay with dying. Even if you commit suicide. You don't want to die. You're just weak. Very very weak.

3. Be Their Ladder, and Help Them Out Of The Hole.

One time, I had to convince someone not to commit suicide, and it proved to be very hard. I kept them from killing themselves by telling them that I wouldn't be invited to their funeral, and they said that I would, and I said that no, I wouldn't. She had been friends for a while, but her parents didn't know me and stuff, so I wouldn't have been invited. It might have been nice to be invited, but theres no chance. Anyway she didn't kill herself, because she decided that if I wasn't going to be at her funeral then what was the point of dying anyway. But really I think she just wanted me to be sad. Some people like seeing other people sad. I guess I would have been pretty distraught, but she didn't believe that I could be sad if I didn't even go to her funeral. Besides what do you even say at a suicidal funeral?

4. Realize That They Have Fallen In Love With You.

Among the amount of people I have helped out of suicide, there is one that I can't get off of my mind, because I helped her out of suicide, and then she killed herself. I had a girlfriend, but my friend liked me a lot. And she was going to kill herself because I had a girlfriend that wasn't her, so I cheated on my girlfriend with her, hoping that it would stop her from doing anything stupid. And for a bit, it did. But when I told her that I had a relationship, and I was sorry, but I couldn't keep pretending that we were going out, she did something stupid and killed herself. I still feel guilty for this. My current girlfriend knows what happened, she knows I feel guilty still.

5. Don't Ever Let Them Know That You Have Fallen In Love With Them.

I tried to kill myself a couple times, but I'm too weak to even die. I tried to strangle myself in the shower, drown myself in the pool, slit my wrists, hang myself and stab my own throat, but none of it worked. I remember being in elementary school and I was so upset with my entire shitty life that in the middle of class, 5th grade, I tied my backpack to my neck and dropped it, choking myself.  My friend panicked and my teacher took me to the nurse. I was a pussy even when I was a kid. How can you not deal with life? Nothing is more shit than death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment