20090615

Pretty much an awesome day

Me: I hate girls
E: why?
Me: they think it's cool now, to advertise that they're hookers
E: what?
Me: For example, that girls shirt says "I recycle Boys" Why would you advertise that? I mean, that's like letting guys know that you're probably laden with STDs
E: haha
Me: I mean, really, why would you ADVERTISE that you recycle boys? I mean, maybe they're just dumb and they don't realize that recycling boys is totally different than recycling cans?
-long silence-
E: Of when fat girls wear shi-
Me: that's not cool, faggot
E: sorry...
Me: Or when fat girls wear shirts that say juicy?
E: asshole
Me: A little too close to home?
E: No you stole my joke
Me: Shut the fuck up... HEY HOOKER. YOU. THE ONE WITH THE SHIRT THAT SAYS I RECYCLE BOYS!
her: What?
Me: Why would you advertise that?
Her: it's /my/ wardrobe
Me: And it's /my/ small penis, but you still comment on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment