20090610

Day 26: (re)think

Dear Savannah:
On friday.
Ask me to tell you EXACTLY how I feel.
I want to make you fall in love with me.


I feel like the blog is a little dark and gloomy.
I mean, it shouldn't be.
It tends to make me look depressing.
I'm gonna change the layout, probably.

"Wish to God I could've met you as a younger one."

I, Ryan Dilks, have fallen in love.
The girl lives across the street, and has a boyfriend.
We sat in front of my house today and talked, for 2 hours.
I've never liked someone like this, before.
I feel so pathetic.

On friday I was invited to go hang out with her and her friends.
She told me last night that she likes me a lot.
And today she said that we're perfect for eachother...
But theres still that fucking boyfriend...
Chloe's being a doll, she said she'll get them to break up.
Since I feel guilty and horrible.
She's beautiful... She knows how to talk...

God damn...
I'm seriously gonna change this layout.
I might start writing visually, too.
Like...
Centered
With some parts tiny and some parts huge
In different fonts.


"You are timeless, I am a fool in love with time."

-sigh-
And I melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment