20090623

But most of all

You have no idea how much you mean to me. I love you and I'm so happy I told you that I like you. You're the best person in the world, and I've fallen so hard for you. RDoll, you have my heart, and I can't think of anyone who deserves it more. Every time I listen to our song, you're all I can think of. Hell, you're all I think of at any time. You've invaded my mind. You've taken over my heart. I love you so much, you're beautiful and an amazing person. Every moment we spend talking is amazing. All the Bread Boxes, Toasters, and Fruitbowls. This is all for you, lovely. In the past I've written stories and poems for people, but TXgirl had to ask me. For you, I can just write them all day, and never lose my inspiration. But in reality, I'm just a fool with a pen and paper, the only reason my writing is beautiful is because you are. My baby, one day I'll wake up by your side. You mean everything to me. You're the only girl I need, thank you for being here. I love you. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment