20091030

a part of me they didn't know existed

This has been me forever, though. I might not show it at school, or in public, but it exists. This is me.
Ryan Thomas Dilks, writer, romantic.
I'm such a sorry, sad child.
But I'm also such a happy, though scared one.
But life is not a spark in space, no episode of will&grace.
Controversial yet mundane.

I'm forever doomed to love the forbidden fruit, and kiss the poison tongue. I will never find true happiness for myself, and it makes me proud, in a way, knowing that my sadness will be your guiding light...


But I'm stuck on you.
I am.
Because I'm not allowed to have you, that's why.
your name is Sarah.
Your last name is O'Cleary.
You are related to Angel.
He doesn't PARTICULARLY like me.
I love that.

;D






Ofcourse. I could do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment