20091028

One more night.

In my life I have done a million things, and the one thing I regret doing the most is lying to Riley.
And then ruining whatever friendship we had left.
I am a horrible person because I cannot get her out of my head, and I am a horrible person because I cannot leave it alone. Call me a stalker, if you wish, but I'm not. I am just a boy with not much left in this world but his writing and his depression. I refuse to wake up from another night of begging myself to apologize without actually doing so, so Riley, here it is. I'm sorry.
I apologize for everything.
The lies, the rumors, the... everything.
I tried hurting you, and I'm glad I didn't.
It was today, though, talking to Leo about Oaks...
He mentioned you.
I said "I remember Riley..."
He said "She was a bitch."
I said "Eh. She used to be, but she changed a lot..."
He said "You talk to her?"
I said "I try, but she doesn't respond anymore."
He said "Oh... Bitch."
I nodded, and cried inside.

It is later.
I am telling Kathy that I miss you.
She tells me not to.
It is Seconds later.
I am tweeting to you.
She tells me not to.
It is Right now.
Im sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment