20091006

Die young and save yourself.

It's dark in here. In fact, it's REALLY fucking dark in here, and I don't like it one bit. I can't see who is behind me or next to me, and they are all touching me. I cannot see who is in front of me, or who I am laying on top of. I wipe the sweat from my forehead as the lights all turn on and I'm surrounded by victims of the same thing.
A succubus.
They are all silent, naked and bleeding.
No one even breathes.
I'm the only one still clothed and as a female hand brushes my shoulder, only one voice is heard.
A boy whispers softly "This is so messed up."
The hand pulls my shirt up over my head and I look the girl in the eyes while the boy who spoke bites his tongue and watches the events unfold.
And they unfold fast.
Soon I, too, am naked, silent and bleeding.

I am the lamb.
She is the slaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment