20091008

I've seen more spine on jellyfish

No beating around the bush, I had an anxiety attack in band. By anxiety I mean extreme panic and depression. It was the angriest I've been in a long time and I have no idea why. The only thing that kept me from tearing some heads off was your voice. I swear. I couldn't get over the fact that Aprils socks were a different color, or that my trombone had a piece of tape on the end of it, holding my spit in. And I promise, I don't know why. It didn't stop until the dodgers won. I was still flipping out over every stupid nothing. I just want it to be next Wednesday so that I can see Say Anything.


What I could really fucking use right now:
1. a glass of water. Like, honestly, a glass.
2. some more music.
3. say anything live.
4. to get in a fight.
5. some FUCKING food.
6. and for sure some avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment