20090224

Day Six: Insanity is beautiful

I looked at my blog earlier and thought to myself.
I've created insanity.
I've single-handedly created a documenting of my downfall.
And every word drops me deeper into the depths of doom.
I've never heard someone tell me they love me and mean it.
Not until eleven days ago.
I've never know anyone who could hate me as much as I do .
Not until I started this.
And then I met Destiny.
Who I love.
And loved me.
And we mean it.
And then I met me.
Who hates me.
And I hate him.
And I mean it.

Resistance is failing.
Failing is resisting.
Resisting is changing.
Make a difference.
Make a stance.
Make a name.
Eat.
Sleep.
Fuck.
Flee.
(in four words thats me)

Do what you have to.
Just don't do it right.

Rise up.
Break down.

Lose, so that you may win.


, Ryan


ps. Dilks

1 comment:

  1. I like your unconventional literary voice. It seems to accurately portray you, meaning that it doesn't seem censored in a way that makes it seem like your writing what you think people want you to write, or to please your audience. You have successfully removed yourself and your feelings from your work while still including yourself at the same time... if that makes any sense :) Keep up the good work. PS. Sorry for the "book" of a comment I left on your essay post.

    ReplyDelete