20090222

day six Five: I think

As a philosopher I believe it is my job to never be certain.
Or maybe it's to always be certain.
I'm not certain.


I use the work Break alot.
Along with the word Drop.
Adapt.
I use a lot of words.
But not always like they're meant.
I say that my girlfriend, Destiny, Broke me.
I don't mean that in a bad way.
I mean it....
I'm not sure what it means, actually.
It just... does.

Fall.
Break.
Drop.
Adapt.
Live.
Survive.
Want.
Wait.
Hope.
Pray.




Die.



The above is the most important action we can ever hope to perform.
Living, we can have an impact on people.
But upon Dying, we leave people with whatever we've taught them.

Insane.
Read from the beginning if you opened me up to here.

Watch me fall apart.


,
Ryan
Thomas
Dilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment