20100929

WWJD?

The autumn air engulfs my skin when I step outside. It's oddly pleasant out here. Not nearly as hot as it had been. I shiver, even though it isn't cold. In a few seconds, somewhere around sixty, I'll see her again, finally. After four days of turmoil and hatred for myself, I'll see my savior. She's wearing purple, and her glasses are on, she looks beautiful as ever. I missed her.

smile.

I do. That wasn't bad advice, Jeremy. I missed you, too.

why is Stalker with her? she hates him, you hate him. why is he here?

I frown, she notices, she shakes her head, he notices, he zeroes in on me.

hit him.

I do. Fist meet chin, floor meet body. I smile again, as the blood pours from his lip.

"Back the fuck off, kiddo." I smile sickly, he's mine. I should kill him, but for now, scaring him is enough. Stalker, you are a dirty young man. Go fuck yourself, I hate you so bad.
She isn't smiling.
He is standing still.

I smile as the blood pours from her lip.
The gun in my hand still smoking.
I have hurt her.

You have hurt her.

No, baby. /we/ have killed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment