20100922

How To Break Your Own Heart (A Beginners Guide.)

1. Open Your Heart

His hands are warm, in mine.
I hate it, so i'm trying as hard as I can to warm them up.
His heart is a tad colder as all he seems fixated on are my flaws.
Why the fuck did I fall in love with a lunatic?
He's got no fine points.
Maybe the fact that his hair is soft.
Oh thats right, he can write.
He makes me feel important when we aren't around other people.
But when we're not alone (Or too alone) he's an asshole.

2. Let Them In

her hands are cold, freezing, in mine.
i hate it, so i'm trying as hard as i can to warm them up.
she's flawless, except for her cold hands.
why do i seem like i'm being an asshole?
i'm not, i'm being charming...
right?

3. Let Them Down.

"I love you."
I'm telling the truth, right?
I mean, to the best of my knowledge, I love this boy.
At least, I can't keep myself away.
Even after he forced himself on me at the carwash.

4. Hope They Crawl Back

"i love you."
i'm telling the truth, right?
i mean, to the best of my knowledge, i love this girl.
at least, i've never felt this strongly for someone before.
that's love right?
i fucked her at the carwash.

5. Tell Yourself That They're gone.

"Ryan."
"Yeah, baby?"
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, I guess."
"You guess?"
"Well, yeah. I mean, I'm not amazing, but I'm okay."
"What's wrong?"
"Do you hate me, Sonia?"
"No, boo, I love you."
"Okay"
"shes lying. looking for a way out."
"I love you, Ryan."
"I love you too."
"He's lying. Looking For A Way Out."

six. cry.
self-obsession is a big term that just means,
"I've got nobody telling me I'm any good, so I have to say it myself."
I'm not self-obsessed.
I'm just crazy.
I hatemyself.
ihateyou.
ihateeverything.
bright idea, kiddo.
You should tell Sonia about the past, about all the times you've fucked up before you even met her.
Yeah.
That might work.
7. pick up the pieces.

So maybe I am a moron.
But that means nothing about you.
If I'm a moron, you're a lunatic.
If I'm a lunatic, you're a genius.
I've got no format to fit.
you're my everything, and I'm nothing to you.
I get her alone and kiss her until i'm happy again.
Good luck with that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment