20091107

I opened up my mind, and tried to find God. I found her where I'd least expect. She was hidden among the cigarette stained youth, in skinny black jeans, and a shirt that said "Team Jacob" She looked at me and smiled, said "Ryro!" I stepped back a step and looked at the face of perfection, and all that is right in the world. I was staring into the eyes of God. She gave me a hug, and told me everything was going to be fine...

put down that cigarette, my hearts not in it yet.

I will forever fade away. It's my only Destiny.
I met God, I did. I met God and I ruined everything with her. Her family, her friends. I ruined it. God's giving me a second chance, a chance to redeem myself. God is here for me, and I find every time we talk, God needs my help...

I love you.
I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment