20090302

Day Eight: Refuse.

is it wrong to have this big a breakdown?
to where my body wants to tear my brain in half?
I could have lost everything on saturday night.
I would have missed yesterday and today.
And tomorrow.
But If I go back In time, I wouldn't change a thing.
I would attempt suicide, and break a heart.
Forgive. Forget.
She said it did not happen.
So I must assume that It Did not.
I had a crush on her.
I had an affair with her.
I love you.
And it won't happen again.
But I already did it.
Thank you for not hating me.
This writing has calmed me down.
but she has fixed me.
Recent events have torn me apart again.
and I've told a lie and convinced myself it was the truth.
She talks as if my mental instability turns her on.
Just like the dead one did.
,ryandilks.

ps.take me

No comments:

Post a Comment