20110616

The Post That Starts With "So Today"

So today I was thinking about how much I've changed over the past 4 years. I graduated. I matured. I have almost none of the same friends that I did freshman year. I've had seven girlfriends over those four years, six in my first three, before I finally landed on The One That Matters. I've spent 4 years in one school, one endless loop of unhappiness, one system of pass, fail, pass, fail. I've grown up, though. One day, maybe I really will.
I assume that there are really people out there who are so devastatingly unhappy with their own lives that they honestly get online sometimes and look for stories of other people being unhappy or some shit, not so that they feel less alone, but so that they don't feel like such a fuck up. They hope that someone else's life is worse than theirs is and the sad part is that they're always right. There's always someone worse off, and that's a very depressing statistic. Nobody deserves unhappiness, although some people sure as hell do come close.
I am talking to Daniel and he is somewhere but he is not at home, and I want to IM him instead of text him, but he is somewhere and not at home. And, meanwhile, here I am. I'm here. I'm here bored, wanting to actually talk to someone, and hold a conversation, as opposed to a broken session of every now and then. And my girlfriend refuses to respond, and my life is fucking boring as hell. OH GOD.
I'm becoming one of those broken records who post on facebook about how shitty life is even though their lives aren't nearly that bad.


MAN FUCK THE POLICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment