20101102

My One Good Thing

I spent so long afraid of falling in love, and being saved that I avoided the possibility, and instead forced myself into relationships, thereby hurtling into a (seemingly) endless spiral of sadness and pain. So when someone told me that I too can be turned into an actually good person I refused to believe it, but God sent me an angel.

Well, the God there would be if there was one.

Regardless, he sent me an angel, someone to pull me out of this hole I dug for myself. She's a very very cute little girl who looked in the mirror while everyone was yelling at her "Don't do it, he's an asshole, he'll only hurt you." she looked in the mirror and said "Fuck the rules.
Fall in love."

So there.

There is something we can all learn.
We all have problems with people saying what's normal, and saying what to do.

Guys cant love guys.
You're too old for her.
He's too young for her.
She's poor.
He's black.

FUCK THE RULES.
fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment