20101006

For The Sake Of Being Dangerous.

There are some people in this world who are neither here nor there.
But we all have desires.
Not the dreams and hopes we make public, but secret, hidden desires.
Some people go there whole life wondering what it would be like to kill a person, and some people go forever thinking about how bad they just want to jump off a building.

Doing things for the sake of being dangerous.
I wonder how capable of murder I am, yes, but I've never really seriously considered doing it.
I couldn't.
I've always wanted to jump off of a building, but I've wanted to survive, so I'm not sure it counts.
I hate the idea of it, but I want to destroy the world.
By myself, ruin everyones life, and whatnot.
I'm doing it to myself, again.
Being dangerous for the sake of being dangerous.
Going crazy for the sake of going crazy.
Hurting her before she can hurt me.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, nice. Scary thoughts, but scary means thrilling, and thrilling means interesting. At least somewhat. Disclaimer: I definitely dont condone murder. at all. ...

    ReplyDelete