20091217

I don't do apologies.

Ring the verse, let it in, said softly begin
If it feels like the first time, don't let it end
because it wonders by like something that could have been.

I sit in front of her, we are staring into each others eyes. She is looking into my soul.
She sits in front of me, we are talking to each other. Our conversation consists primarily of "Oh"s and "Ouch"s.
On my wrists (as she was quick to figure out) are four words, scrawled. "Take me. I'm yours" She smiles at this.
She is telling me how poetic I am, even in pain.
I am contemplating how I will murder her.

If I were to write this song that could penetrate your ears
Would it calm your trembling soul?
Would it ease your every fear?

It isn't cold outside.
I'm wearing a jacket and pants, regardless.
It is hot outside.
It is winter.
Fuck.

Can we go back to the place where we all used to see through
Everything blinding us. Now you don't understand anything
anymore and you shiver at the sight...
You're afraid to show that you're only so human tonight

I want to write a love song.
I don't even LIKE anyone right now.
Fuck this shit.

Could the song solve all our problems?
Could it have the strength to heal?
Or would it cripple and destroy
And leave nothing unrevealed?

No comments:

Post a Comment